We LOVE treating athletes!
Our athletes fall into the following categories:
- Adults who are involved in recreational activities for fun and on a non-competitive level; beginner runners, cross-country skiers and yoga athletes
- Professional athletes including football players, hockey players, competitive marathon runners, triathletes and ultra-marathon runners
- Olympic competitors training for provincial, national and international competitions
- Military members competing in recreational sports at work or highly competitive events like the annual MOUNTAIN MAN event
- School age children involved in recreational sport in school or outside of school
- Adolescents who are excelling at their sport and want to maintain optimal function of their spines and joints for competitive play
Our athletes really benefit from our highly integrated approach including some or the following therapies: Chiropractic spinal and extremity adjustments, Functional Dry Needling, Shockwave Therapy, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy and Rock Tape. We also work collaboratively with other health care professionals when needed to help you achieve your training and competition goals.